“NEXleader.com offers a unique experience – a mini-MBA content AND using the latest learning paradigms: micro-learning, action-learning, and social-learning. The next-gen leaders will greatly benefit from NEXleader.com”
Andrew Ma, Co-Founder, Chorev Consulting
“NEXLeaders.com is very impactful, with relevant video-clips, all available at our finger-tip.
Most importantly, we can post and share our thoughts and learn together as a community.”
Jennifer Goh, Senior Manager, St Luke’s Elder Care
“The true value of the program lies in the top-notch content curated and designed by a panel of Asian experts from many different fields. Operating in the same cultural environment and context, their experiences and sharing are highly relatable.”
Eddy Neo, Deputy Executive Director, New Life Community
SSI and Meta Consulting, a premier leadership development company with experience over the last 27 years, have created a tailor-made leadership development programme for the social service sector, using the NEXLeaders.com suite of mobile, micro-learning courses, powered by the Gnowbe learning platform.
From 1,375 surveys received:
- 95% completed all the required courses
- 85% acquired new knowledge/skills
- 87% could use what they learned at work
- 85% found it useful for personal development and learning
- 90% found the Gnowbe learning platform very user-friendly
Because of the effectiveness of the NEXLeaders leadership program, we are embarking on the third phase of this partnership to extend these benefits to more Social Service Agencies.
This one-year initiative was jointly developed to overcome social distancing barriers and work from home (WFH) challenges. NEXLeaders.com enables staff to learn on-the-go, anytime, anywhere through bite-size content, with a choice of more than 60 courses from value-based industrial experts.
This tiered programme is stratified for three different levels:
- Supervisors/First-line managers,
- Middle Management and
- Senior Management/Directors
All applicants are required to complete only 5 modules of the NEXLeaders Leadership Development Programme over a 2 months period, from 15 December 2021 to 15 February 2022 to qualify for VCF funding for eligible applicants.
After which, they will have access to the remaining 60 over courses. The five core modules for each tier are listed below.
Supervisors and First Line Managers
Senior Management and Directors
For a full list of other modules, which will be made available to you after completing the five core modules, please check out the NEXLeaders website.
Course Fees and Subsidies
- Members of NCSS can apply for VCF funding (of up to 60%). Applicants who are non members of NCSS, are also welcome to apply, without the VCF Subsidy.
- Member of NCSS: $64 (with 60% VCF funding for Singaporeans & PR)
- Member of NCSS: $96 (with 40 % VCF Funding for Non-Citizens & Foreigners)
- Fees for Non-NCSS Members: $200 per participant for 1 year subscription (Over 60 courses)
If you are signing up before 15 December 2021, you will enjoy a special price of $160 per staff for a one-year period.
Sign Up Form
You may sign up for this programme through this form.
If you have any queries relating to this programme, you can reach out to us by emailing email@example.com