Developed in partnership with the Singapore Institute of Directors (SID), the Singapore Governance for Outstanding Organisation Directors Programme (S-GOOD), provides competencies to efficiently and effectively conduct Board functions.
The programme includes eight modules which are as shown below:
- Essentials of Non-profit Board Leadership.
- Board Dynamics.
- Board and Management Dynamics.
- Talent and Volunteer Management.
- Strategy and Board Performance.
- Financial Management and Accountability.
- Fundraising, Outreach and Advocacy.
- Social Trends.
Click here for more information and to register for the programme.
Otherwise, for Management and Organisational Development courses, you may refer to our Management and Organisation Development course page.
News and Articles on Board Development
Continue receiving news and articles about developments in Non-Profit Board Development through GatherHere. If you are interested to join GatherHere, you can sign up here.
Subscribe to Our Board Development Mailing List
Subscribe to SSI’s Board Development Mailing List through this link .